Friday, March 27, 2020

42nd Tennessee Kentucky Rifle Show Dilemma

"Are we going to make it to to the show or not?"

As we close in on April 17 & 18, (3 weeks away) and the COVID-19 virus is still roaring, we could just continue to wait and see if we can have the show.  However, we must be responsible and make a decision about having the show and it is not looking good as of today. We considered postponing the show until late September or early November, but there are no open dates for us that do not conflict with other shows during this time. Another consideration is to reschedule the show as early as possible after April 17. 

We are open to your comments and suggestions.

Thank you,  Randal

Friday-Saturday April 17-18, 2020
Jubilee Banquet Facility 
6700 Jubilee Center Way Knoxville, TN 37912  

Contact Randal Pierce 865-982-6538

1 comment:

  1. The crowd will be reduced,and this virus won't end in the next three wks. I have made my decision to stay home.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.