This piece is circa 1760-70. It's built with a 10 gauge 52" all round barrel by Ed Rayl. The lock is an early English Doglock with castings supplied by The Rifle Shoppe and assermbled by Rich Wheeler. This piece is brass mounted including wrist repair with all pieces fabricated or cast by the maker. Stock was cut back and lug installed on the barrel to allow for a bayonet.